If you follow me on instragram you’ll know my love for cactus and succulents lately… specially in terrariums : ) So this week top 5 is all about them and different ways to use them, from terrariums to wedding favours.
1. Geometrical terrarium : I love this! This one is my own, I got the geometrical glass in Cedarlia , a shop in Greenwich market, and then I did it myself with some aloes and cactus I had in the house.
2. Table decoration for weddings : It just looks amazing and different, I specially love the one in the teapots ! More on this wedding on Wedding chicks .
3. Hand painted Mason Jars : ok, this chalk paint jars are too cute! You can get them from Bearfruit Succulents shop in Etsy or if you are a chalk paint lover like me you can DIY , they make the perfect gift!
4. Jewlery : Talk about statement pieces! This really caught my attention when I got my last Etsy finds email ! They are from PassionFlowerToWear.
5. Wedding favours ( or any kind of party favours ) :mini succulents as favours…need I say more? ( Source Pinterest )
Happy Friday everyone!!